Selling your home is more than just a decision, it's an emotional one. That's why it's so important to choose the right real estate representative, one who's not just a sales person, but one who will take the time to learn your needs and will care about them. I will help you through every part of the transaction, and offer you complete services including Relocation, Mortgage Services, Title & Settlement Services, and Home Warranty. Contact me today for a no-obligation consultation to discuss specifically how I can help you with your current and future real estate needs.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
- Prior to a career in real estate, was Advertisting and Promotion Director for the Disney-owned WMAL Radio (AM 630), a top-rated newstalk station in the Nation's Capital.
- Co-Owner of Golf and Tennis Lady, which bought and merchandised ladies apparel for country club pro shops.
- Non-Profit Experience
President, Women's Golf Association, Lakewood Country Club.
Golf Tournament Director, Leukemia Society's "Swing for a Cure."
President and Life Member, Brandis University National Women's Committee, Greater Washington Chapter.
Media, Advisory Board, George Mason University.
- BHHS E-Certified
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors
- Member, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS)
- Member, BHHS Luxury Homes International
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Luxury Homes Specialist
Born and raised in the Washington, D.C., area. Lived in Montgomery County for over 40 years. Graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a degree in journalism and marketing. Graduate work in marketing, leadership and communication, Johns Hopkins University.